Friday, September 6, 2013

31DC2013 Day 06 Violet: Picture Polish Shy Violet

Good morning, all!  Today is day 6 in the challenge and its dedicated to violet nails.  I recently put in an order at Harlow & Co for some Picture Polish shades.  One of them was Shy Violet.


Picture Polish Shy Violet is a collaboration polish with Glam Polish.  Its a bright purple jelly with holographic shards throughout.  They look a little more silver until they hit bright light.  This is a jelly, so its on the sheer side.  The formula was decent, nearly perfect other than being sheer.  I used three coats for this to make sure it was even and covered any visible nail lines.  I loved the bright purple of Picture Polish Shy Violet and cant wait to wear it again.  It was very flattering on me, I thought!

 

 
What did everyone else use for their Violet day?
-Kelly


Photo Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails 


5 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)