Thursday, September 5, 2013

31DC2013 Day 05 Blue: Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Eyes

Hello again!  Its day 5 in the challenge and its dedicated to blue!  I have so many blues in my collection, its a little insane.  However, it was easy to pick!  I had purchased the Mermaids collection from Deborah Lippmann over the summer and have only worn them on my toes.  I feel sad that you guys haven't seen them, so here was my chance to show one off!


This is Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Eyes.  Its a blue based polish with golden shimmer and blue glitters.  There's also some extra golden sparkle in there.  I love the look of these polishes, but this base was a little too dense and covered up those pretty blue glitters.  The formula is great besides that.  I used two coats for this. 





What do you guys think of my blue day?  What did you guys use?  You can purchase Deborah Lippmann here.
-Kelly 


Photo Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails 


3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)