Wednesday, September 4, 2013

31DC2013 Day 04 Green: Zoya Pixie Dust Chita

Hey guys!  Today is the day dedicated to green in the challenge.  I chose another new Zoya Pixie Dust to show off and I'm sure you guys will love it as much as I do!



This is Zoya Chita.  A green sparkle, textured polish.  I have to say this is one of my favorites out of this collection.  I love the deep hunter green color of it, and the sparkle turns a little gold with the base.  Its stunning!  The formula is perfection on this one as well.  I only used one coat!  Since it only required one coat dry time was very quick, too.  This is just screaming fall and winter to me!

 
 


How do you guys like Chita?  Did anyone else love this one as much as I did?  You can purchase Zoya from their website.
-Kelly

Photo Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails







4 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)