Tuesday, September 3, 2013

31DC2013 Day 03 Yellow: Bondi Brick Road

Hey gals!  It's day 3 of the Challenge and that means Yellow.  I have recently come across a new (to me) polish company called Bondi.  They just released their version of a subscription box and I just signed up.  Every month is something different, but this month you got to pick your colors.  Three lacquers, too, awesome!  When I was picking, I noticed they were having a small sale.  Having not yet even tried the brand, I picked up Brick Road.


Brick Road is the perfect darker yellow.  Think of the actual "Yellow Brick Road" and you got it.  I loved the color instantly.  I used two coats for this swatch and the formula was on the more thick side.  Its very manageable, though.  I really liked my first impression of Bondi and I can't wait to receive my subscription box!  I'll be doing a full review, including swatches, so stay tuned for that!




You can purchase Bondi colors here.
 -Kelly


Photo Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails 

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great yellow!!! Love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you decided to give Bondi a go! Brick Road is one of my favorites by them and it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that's one of the prettiest yellows I've ever seen! It looks so great on you! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade of yellow is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)