Monday, September 2, 2013

31DC2013 Day 02 Orange: Zoya Pixie Dust Dhara

Good morning and Happy Monday!  Its day 2 in the 31 Day Challenge and that means orange!  For this I'm using Zoya Dhara.  A polish from their Fall Pixie Dust line!


Zoya Dhara is an orange textured polish.  An orange textured is familiar.  However Dhara really outshines the others, literally.  The sparkle in this is insane.  It even has a bit of a golden glow to it.  I used two coats for this and it was a nice formula.  I suggest watching the amount on your brush, though.  I love this perfect pumpkin orange!  I can't wait to do something with it for Halloween time! Its just so vibrant!


 

You can purchase Zoya polishes from their website.  What did everyone else use for their day 2?
-Kelly
Photo Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails


2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)