Sunday, September 1, 2013

31DC2013 Day 01 Red: A England Rose Bower

Hey guys!  Today is unusual, its Sunday and I'm posting?!  Well that's because I'm joining in with a whole bunch of fantastic and talented ladies to do the 31 Day Nail Challenge!  This is my second go at it and I hope to actually complete it this time.  The first few days are color themed and for those I'm pulling out some new colors or unused colors.


So starting off its Red.  I used A England Rose Bower for this one.  Now, I have quite a few reds in my collection, many unused.   But how could I pass this one up?  I got it a few weeks ago.  A England Rose Bower is a holographic medium red shade.  This isn't the most holographic polish, and really it looks more of a scattered holo than linear.  In the sun or direct light, however, you see a bit more of that linear holo.  Like all other A Englands, this had an amazing formula.  The only downside is that its stains the cuticles upon removal pretty bad.  But that glow that the polish carries should help you forget about that!



I purchased this A England from Llarowe.
Stay tuned this week and beyond for the rest of the 31 Day Challenge!  Anyone else doing it?
-Kelly

Photo Courtesy of Chalkboard Nails


5 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)