Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust: Tomoko

Good morning, all!  Before I went on vacation, actually the day I left, I received my Zoya Fall Pixie Dust collection.  I have been wearing a lot of funky colors, with summer and all, so I wanted something more neutral.  Luckily, the Fall Pixie Dust collection has enough variety to serve all of my purposes!

Zoya Tomoko is a beauty.  I'll just start with that.  With my first brush stoke, I was in love.  If you've been reading this blog for a while, you'll know that I frequently get together with my best friend to paint nails and watch The Vampire Diaries (or whatever show we are in to).  We both agreed it was one of the prettiest things we had ever seen.  I used two coats and formula was great!  Perfect, really.  Tomoko is a white gold textured glitter polish.  White gold is a great color description because, while this polish isn't gold it leans towards silver.  Both colors become apparent.  Also, this is one of the most glittery things I've ever worn.  Its pure sparkle.  Tomoko does leave some residual shimmer behind upon removal, so keep your scrubbie handy!
  
 

What do you guys think of Tomoko?  Its definitely a favorite of mine!  You can purchase Zoya nail polishes here.
-Kelly


3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)