Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Mish Mosh

Hey guys!  This week's Twinsie Tuesday theme is dedicated to a mish mosh mani!  I am currently on vacation, so I did this mani ahead of time!   I am a huge fan of mish mosh manis.  I love doing monochromatic colors but different designs.  Lets look at what I did...


I started out with my colors:  OPI Alpine Snow, Black Onyx and Strawberry Margarita.  A classic color choice.  All designs are freehand with my nail art brushes.  On my thumb I did simple polka dots.  On my index finger, I did a chevron design over striped black and pink, I love this design!  I made a mental note to try it again!  On my middle finger is a houndstooth pattern in pink and white, also love!  My ring finger has your classic gradient with added Sonnetarium Samurai Princess.  My pinkie nail is a simple wide stripes.  I loved the color combo of these and loved the mix and match of them.  So fun.
 



How do you guys like this design?  Be sure to check out the rest of the Twinsies.  Now back to vacation for me! :)
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Traci at DrinkCitra


-Kelly

11 comments:

  1. I really love this. It's so pretty! I'm awful jealous of your nails

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide which nail is my favorite, I love them all! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. That houndstooth looks awesome! And I absolutely adore your perfect gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with the houndstooth! Hope you're having a great vacay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! Your mish mosh is so cool! The houndstooth nail is looking sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Kelly!! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)