Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Ice Cream Mani

Good morning, all!  Its Tuesday, again, and this week is ice cream manis!  Its now fast approaching to the end of summer and closing in on fall, fast.  However, its still hot enough for ice cream!  Haha!


I started out with a base of OPI San Tan Tonio.  Towards the tips of my nails I did a criss cross pattern in OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons for the ice cream cone.  I used China Glaze It's A Trapeze for the actual ice cream part.  I used my nail art brushes for this and I wanted it to look like some of the ice cream was melting.  Its almost like It's A Trapeze was made for drippy, ice cream manis!  Its almost too perfect.

 

Be sure to check out the rest of my fellow Twinsies!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra 


How do you guys like this mani?
-Kelly

14 comments:

  1. Oh that's a great way to use It's a trapeeze. Such a pretty polish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I am absolutely blown away by this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design you came up with, Trapeze works perfectly for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous and perfect summer mani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it's a trap-eeze as an ice cream idea! and the base is very cute and well done too. the overall idea is so cool and fun! i may try this, slurp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pretty freaking ingenious mani! It looks good enough to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with this!!! The cone looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you used It's a Trapeze! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are too cute! I love It's A Trapeze as the ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Kelly these are so cute! You should do a pie mani next :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)