Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Circus Inspired

Hey guys!  Its time for another Twinsie Tuesday post!  This weeks theme is Circus Inspired.  I had some trouble deciding for a design for this week.  I ended up going with a circus curtain and balloons look.   Not very original, but simple.

For the base I used my favorite, Illamasqua Scorch.  For the stripes on the curtain I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps and believe it or not this is the first time I used it!  HORRIBLE, I know.  Ruby Pumps is a classic China Glaze shade and I've had it for quite some time.  The black on the curtain is OPI Black Onyx and the ballons are done in Essie Mojito Madness, Zoya Yummy, Zoya Darcy and Zoya Arizona.

 

How do you guys feel about my simple circus design?  I really like the stripes lately and want to do something cool with them.  Hopefully, Ill be able to refine my stripe skill a little more!
Don't forget to check out all the other ladies for their circus manis!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Traci at DrinkCitra
-Kelly 

9 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)