Friday, August 16, 2013

Rainbow Honey: Heisenberg

Hey all!  I have an awesome polish by Rainbow Honey for you guys today.  I am a huge fan of Breaking Bad, all about our two favorite meth cooks on AMC.  Me and my boyfriend started watching the seasons when we first started dating and now the show is coming to a close.  It makes me semi depressed because this show is amazing, and also I won't be able to see Aaron Paul's face on my TV every Sunday.

Heisenberg is the alter ego (of sorts) of the main character, Walter White.  I won't go too into detail but him and an old student get together and start cooking crystal meth, so good its blue.  The blue meth becomes famous and a staple of the show.  Rainbow Honey Heisenberg is the perfect polish equivalent of the famous blue meth.  There are holographic glitters in this along with blue flakes and from what my eyes see, some silver flakes as well.  Its absolutely stunning!  If your a fan of the show, you need this for your Sunday viewing!  Haha!  I used one coat over Zoya Yummy and the application was great.  Oh, and in the sunlight, this polish is no joke!  You'll be addicted.  I;m pretty sure I'll be wearing it for the next few Sundays!






Is anyone else a fan of the show?  Sad to see it end like me?  What do you guys think will happen at the very end??
This polish is an August Limited Edition from Rainbow Honey and can be purchased here.
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. It looks like there are iridescent bits in this too! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks amazing! It almost look like it's wet :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know the show but I looooove rainbow honey!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)