Thursday, August 29, 2013

Picture Polish: Atomic & Sunset

Good morning!  I have two awesome polishes from Picture Polish, today.  I have had some recent lemmings from them, lately.  Sunset being one of them.  I picked up Atomic some time ago and have been itching to use it.  Sometimes you just have to wait for the right time.  I had been debating between the two, holding both in my hands, and thought: "these actually go together!".  A simple accent mani would be perfect for the both of these.


Picture Polish Atomic was collaborated with the blogger Sarah from Samarium's Swatches.  You can find all of her awesome photos of Atomic in that link.  Atomic is an awesome silvery polish with an iridescent shimmer plus holographic sparkles.  Its so pretty!  Stunning!  I used three coats as it was on the sheer side.  The formula is also great on this one.
Picture Polish Sunset is now my new favorite neon.  Its a coral jelly neon but its very opaque.  I used just two coats on its own and it was so bright!  The perfect neon.  Sunset is the perfect name for this polish as it glows exactly like the sun itself.  Amazing formula as well.  My pictures are depicting it to be on the orange side.  But if you know neons, you know that cameras and neons don't mix.


The two worked so well together and I loved them both so hard.  I bought both of them from Llarowe.
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. These are both great looking polishes! They look wonderful together, too! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)