Monday, August 12, 2013

Orly: Sparkling Garbage

Happy Monday, all!  Its back to the daily grind for me and back to your regular scheduled nail posts!  I hope you all enjoyed the wonderful guest posts last week.  I thank all the lovely ladies again for doing that favor for me!  My vacation was wonderful, I had such a great time.  I got lots of sun, ate way too much food, and relaxed!  It was just what I needed.

So, for today, I have Orly Sparkling Garbage.  I only have a few Orlys in my collection, but the ones I have- I love.  Sparkling Garbage is no exception!  This is a gorgeous teal with insane amounts of holographic sparkle to it.  The base is a jelly consistency so I layered this over Essie Turquoise and Caicos.  I used two coats of Sparkling Garbage, I only wanted one but two allowed for more sparkle.  So, why not?!  Haha!  Application was perfect.
 
 

Does anyone else have this Orly gem?  Its now one of my favorite polishes!
-Kelly


5 comments:

  1. Why is it called sparkling garbage? Looks nothing like garbage to me. Totally beautiful ... definitely a gem. Must buy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this, but wasn't sure what to put under it, now I have a good idea! Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The name hahahaha, but its so sparkley! <3 So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)