Wednesday, August 28, 2013

OPI: Peace & Love & OPI + Studded Accent

Hello, all!  I have a new polish from OPI's San Francisco fall collection.  This is Peace & Love & OPI.  Lets take a look!



OPI Peace & Love & OPI is an awesome duochrome polish that shifts from green to purple.  It has a steely gray appearance at first look.  That is, until it hits the lights.  Its shift is subtle, but beautiful.  Formula was perfect.  It applied like butter.  When applying, it looks like there will be some serious streaks in it.  However, once dried, there are no noticeable streaks.  I decided to add an accent with my small square studs.  After my recent adventure with studs, I had one of my awesome followers ask for some square stud designs.  While this is a simple design, its easy and cute.  I just added the studs in a straight line on my accent nail.  I actually almost stopped at three studs, it looked cute just halfway up the nail.  I love the look of the silver studs with Peace & Love & OPI.  The steely duochrome with the studs gives it almost a rough look without over doing it.  A fun transition into fall!

 
 

Has anyone else picked up Peace & Love & OPI? How do you like this stud accent with it?
-Kelly


3 comments:

  1. METAL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIL TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I love the addition of the studs :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)