Friday, August 30, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand: Alcatraz...Rocks

Hey all! Happy Friday! Does anyone have exciting weekend plans?  This weekend we have the annual Fair, so I intend to eat a ton there.   I have another polish from OPI's San Francisco fall collection.  Today, I'm showing off Alcatraz...Rocks.  I went kind of crazy with this fall collection and picked up quite a few of em.  That sounds familiar, I think I go crazy with every OPI collection.  They are my first polish love, can you blame me?


OPI Alcatraz..Rocks is a darker gray based textured polish.  Alcatraz...Rocks has an awesome glitter array in it.  Everyone kept saying how awesome the multi colored glitters were in this, but you really don't know anything until your really wearing it.  Its stunning!  From silver to pink, there's a little bit of everything in there.  I used two coats and formula was great and had smooth control.  I'm absolutely smitten with the base color here, too.  The darker gray leans slightly blue and looks really well with my skin tone.   Another great fall color as well!  Oh, lets talk about the last photo.  I unintentionally took a blurry photo, however it shows off the amazing sparkles in this.  So, screw it!  I'm including it for your viewing pleasure.  Click to see it closer and you'll see the true beauty in this polish!






What do you guys think of OPI Liquid Sand in Alcatraz...Rocks?  I'm officially obsessed.
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. I am waiting for my Ulta to get this polish in, for some reason they have all the other polishes except for the liquid sands from this collection. I will definitely be picking this one up when I can find it1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might need this. It reminds me of a textured version of On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I need this in my life :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)