Monday, August 19, 2013

Neon Studded Mint

Hey everyone!  If you have ever ordered nail studs or anything related to 3-D nail art, you'll know that about a million come in each bag.  Its basically a lifetime supply.  So, I have been trying new ideas to incorporate all of those studs in.


The base I used here is Essie Mint Candy Apple (a staple for every nail addicts collection) and my studs are pink neon and are from Born Pretty Store.  I have seen a few other nail girls put their studs in a diamond shape.  It looks awesome, so I wanted to try it for myself.  I love the final look and wore them for quite some time.  The colors work so well together and the studs just pop (literally).  I just attached these ones with an old top coat and they stayed on for those few days just fine.  I was kind of obsessed with them so I posted a preview pic on Instagram, for fun!

 
 

How do you guys like this look?  Anyone have suggestions for my nail art studs or anything you'd like to see?
-Kelly


7 comments:

  1. Love this look! I'd like to see some looks with square studs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two colors compliment each other so nicely <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color combo! Those studs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun, it reminds me of board or computer games. don't you find they get dirty and come off very easely?
    I'd like to see some diamond nails on you, completely made with stones!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)