Friday, August 2, 2013

KB Shimmer: Blinded By The Bright

Good morning gals! Today is the day I leave for vacation and I am so excited!  Just a reminder that you'll be seeing some awesome guest posts from some of my favorite bloggers!  I'm excited for you guys! But for today I have something I wore a little while ago.   So, I had a great nail polish birthday!  I received a lot of my recent lemmings from my lovely Twinsie girls and a good friend squashed a few for me, as well.  This is one of those lemmings.  Blinded By The Bright by KB Shimmer was a polish I happen to fall for, after I had put my recent order in, of course.  Haha, doesn't it always seem to go that way?

Blinded By The Bright is a stunning neon yellow polish with a rainbow of hex glitters scattered throughout.  I am obsessed with this shade.  Neons are very big this summer in the nail world, though they are almost every summer, this year they really hit big.  I used two coats here and it went on smooth.  I had zero application or removal issues.   Though, that should be expected from KB Shimmer.  Their polishes are high quality!  I wore this for as long as I could because I was just so smitten with it.  What do you guys think?
 
 


You can find KB Shimmer polishes from their site.  I'll miss you all next week!  Stay tuned to my Instagram for awesome vacation photos!
-Kelly


6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty polish, I definitely love it more on your shorter nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! have yourself some great holydays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I hope you're having a lovely vacation! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The name is fantastic! And so is that yellow!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)