Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Guest Post from Peace, Love & Polish!

Hey guys!  Today's guest post is from Heather at Peace, Love & Polish.  Heather always comes up with awesome designs and hers is one of my favorite blogs!  Let's see what she came up with!



Hey Everyone! It's Heather from Peace, Love and Polish! I was so excited when Kelly was calling for guest posts while she was away on vacation. I just love to do guest posts, it's a great way to reach out to new readers, as well as do some fun nail art :)


What I have done for you all is an accidental mani. It's a pink and purple giraffe print, which started out with the intention of random blobs. The finished product made me think of giraffe print, so voila!


For this mani I started with a base of China Glaze Love's A Beach (pink) and Kleancolor Neon Purple (purple). Once dry, I did the random blobs/giraffe spots using the opposite color. It was pretty contrasting to look at - which is always so fun to stare at (because I get bored and stare at my nails a lot). All in all, it's a pretty simple mani to do - just make random blobs that sort of fit together like a puzzle, yet leave enough space for the base color to show through!


Thanks again for having me Kelly! Your pretty freaking awesome, I admire your work & I hope your having an AMAZING vacation!





Ok, I might be obsessed with these!  I love the bright colors and the design!  So awesome, Heather!   Thank you again for doing a great guest post for me!
-Kelly 

2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)