Monday, August 5, 2013

Guest Post From Nails Like Lace!

Good morning all!  This week will be dedicated to guest posts by some lovely blogger ladies!  First up is Amber from Nails Like Lace.  She's an awesome girl and one of my fellow Twinsies!  I was so happy she agreed to do a guest post for me!  Now lets see what she did!



Hey there beautiful Tuxarina followers! I am Amber from NailsLikeLace and I am providing a guest post for Kelly while she’s on vacation.

Today I have a spring floral design to share with you! I hope it meets the Tuxarina standards you’re all used to!




These are no nail art tools-needed flowers!
I used two coats of Zoya Tanzy for the base, and then created the flowers with Love & Beauty by Forever 21 in Light Aqua and Purple Passion. The dotted centers are Zoya Pippa, and the leaves are done with Sally Hansen Lickety-Split Lime.





I also have a video tutorial for these nails if anyone is interested in recreating them!
Thanks so much to everyone for having me! I love getting to guest post for other bloggers and contributing to their site, it’s a blast! Enjoy your vacation, but don’t stay gone too long or we’ll miss you, Kelly!


Gah!  A no nail art tool flower mani is awesome!  Ill need to try this design out soon!  Thank you so much, Amber!  Everyone, be sure to check out Ambers blog and give her a follow!
-Kelly

5 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)