Thursday, August 8, 2013

Guest Post From Amandalandish!

Happy Thursday, all!  Today's guest post is from another one of my favorite bloggers, Amanda from Amandalandish!  She has such pretty nails and always has interesting posts, so I'm sure you all will like what she came up with!


Hiya!

I'm Amanda from Amandalandish and I am so pleased to guest post on one of my newest Twinsie's blog today.  Kelly is an absolute gem and I knew I had to step up my game if I was going to make an appearance on Tuxarina.  

Some background.  Kelly is one of the happiest bloggers I know; while we've never met face to face, every time I speak with her, she oozes excitement and sprightliness, which is absolutely infectious.  She also loves a good glitter, so I knew immediately that I had to use Funky Fingers Jawbreaker in my guest post.  A mix of purple, teal, red, and yellow glitter in various shapes and sizes floating in a white jelly base, I layered it over one coat of Sephora by OPI White Hot, a perfect chalk white creme that I picked up in the SOPI going out of stock sales.

To really make the glitter pop, I skittled the other three of my nails in matching colors: Soulstice Spa Perth, OPI My Paprika is Hotter than Yours, and Soulstice Spa Vancouver.  Here's how it turned out.




While I can't say I'd wear this mani out, my circus tent-esque skittle really does make me smile...which, given the way I've described Kelly, seems perfectly apt :)

A huge thank you to Kelly for giving me a few inches of space on her fabulous blog!  Hope to see you ladies in my neck of the woods soon!

I loveeeee that Funky Fingers glitter!  Gah Amanda you nailed me with that one!  (Bad pun alert!)  Thank you so much for doing a guest post for me!  Everyone be sure to check out Amanda's blog!
-Kelly 

3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)