Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Emily de Molly: Dark Forces

Hey gals!  I have a very special polish for you guys today.  The Australian Brand Emily de Molly has really made waves in the nail community lately, and has greatly caught my eye.  Her polishes are simply stunning and unique.  Problem is, for us Americans, her polish can be hard to get your hands on.  I particularly had my eye on three of her polishes which have been dubbed "The Forces".  There are three Forces; Dark Forces, Cosmic Forces and Oceanic Forces.  I was lucky enough to snag all three in a recent Llarowe restock.


Dark Forces sits in a blackened jelly base and has the most stunning holographic glitters in it.  The glitters are either smaller hexes or large circular glitters.  I wasn't a huge fan of circle glitters when they first came on the scene, but how can you resist them in this polish?  I used two coats and it was a tad tricky.  The glitters are really packed in there and those circle glitter tend to stick together.  You can end up with almost too many of them on the nail.  However, with some extra brush strokes, this isn't too bad of an issue.  I am dying to do some galaxy nails with this!  Those large circle glitters remind me of planets.  Its like ten tiny galaxies on your hands!



How do you all like this one?  Do you think its just as stunning as I do?  You can find Emily de Molly at Llarowe.
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the big glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a beauty! Loving the round glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Too bad it's not available in Canada :(

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)