Thursday, August 22, 2013

Emily de Molly: Cosmic Forces

Good morning!  Its time for my second Emily de Molly "Forces" polish to be debuted.  I like to look at everyone else's swatches before I buy a polish, especially indie, and I read that there was rumor she was making a red "Forces" polish!  DIED.  But today is reserved for Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces.

Cosmic Forces has a deep purple jelly base with magenta and purple glitters in it.  Some of these glitters are hexes and some are larger holographic circle glitters.  The circle glitters sunk to the bottom of the bottle, so I shook it with each nail.  This applies great, but I recommend not getting too much on the brush or it'll want to run into the cuticles.  Other than that, the formula was just fine!  I used the standard two coats.  I love the deep purple base and in the sun you really see those holographic glitters glint!  The depth in these polishes is like nothing else.





If your in the United States you can find Emily de Molly from Llarowe.  What do you guys think of Cosmic Forces?
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Gorg! I just bought their Cosmic, Oceanic, and Dark Forces and I can NOT wait for them to arrive! It took about 6 months of waiting to finally see them in stock. I hope they're worth the wait, but I haven't heard one bad thing about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT ADORE IT..I NEEEEEEEEED IT!!! It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)