Thursday, July 11, 2013

Zoya: Rikki

Hey guys!  I have a random Zoya swatch for you all, today!  This is Zoya Rikki.  Rikki was released for their summer collection.  Its a great grass green (say that 5 times fast!) foil polish.  I was completely smitten with it as soon as they released their teaser photos a few months ago.  I needed it!  I am so glad to have it too!  Its flashy in a brand new way.  I used two coats and did have some problems with the polish dragging, so make sure that first coat is completely dry before adding a second.  Also, you will get some residual sparkle.  However, when I removed it, I didn't have that bad of sparkle left over.  Weird.  All of these are manageable issues, though.  Which everyone should be able to get over, because this polish is stunning!  Also, I think I've finally figured out those red hand problems with my camera!  Finally, because I can't just stop wearing my blue and green beauties!
 
 


How do you guys like Rikki?  I happen to love her!  You can find Zoya here.
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS ONE, SO SHINY, LOOKS GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is such a beauty! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)