Thursday, July 18, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust: London

Hey guys!  It seems like I have been such a busy girl, lately.  I need to catch you guys up on what I've been wearing.  I recently went to a wedding at a zoo and I needed a polish that was nice a subtle, but still girly.  I choose to go with Zoya Pixie Dust in London.  This was released back with their initial Pixie Dust launch.  I just recently picked it up, though!  How could I?!  London is a medium gray textured polish with silver sparkle.  I used two coats and application was no different than the rest!  I'll say it over and over again, I love the Zoya Pixie Dusts.  They have flawless application with zero problems.  I have yet to meet a normal polish with such great application.  London also went great with the eyelet circle skirt and teal tank top I wore!
 
 

Does anyone else have London?  Its a great pick!  You can buy Zoya polishes from their site.
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. I really like it. I'm not sure how often I would actually wear grey but it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I need to own ALL of the Pixie Dusts!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)