Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Splatter Mani

Good morning ladies.  Its Tuesday, and that means another Twinsie Tuesday post.  This weeks theme was dedicated to Splatter Manis.  I haven't done a splatter mani in a while, so its nice to try this technique out again.

I wanted to try something different for a base.  I decided to try out Urban Outfitters Hologram polish in Silver for that.  I wanted some cute colors to top off the splatter with, so for them I used Essie Mint Candy Apple and Essie Mod Squad.  I actually ended up loving the end result.  The holo sparkled underneath and the fun colors on top really popped.
 


What do you guys think of this with the holographic polish underneath?
Don't forget to take a look at the rest of the Twinsies!

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Traci at DrinkCitra



-Kelly 

12 comments:

  1. Cute! I love that you did this over a holo background! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the holo underneath - it's so different, and makes the colors look like they're popping off your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you did it under a holo, such a cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing!!! The holo is a fantastic base!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!! I love splatter nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for using a holo base! Yours looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how small the drops are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Pink and green is one of my favorite combos. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)