Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Disney Inspired

Hey guys!  Its time for another Twinsie Tuesday post and this weeks theme is Disney Inspired.  There are so many outlets for this theme!  I had a rough time choosing because, yes, I grew up as one of the Disney Princesses.  In fact, I still love me some Disney!  I decided to go with my recent Disney obsession: Tinkerbell!  She has made quite the comeback with Disney, lately.  I love catching those cute little movies on The Disney Channel during the day.  I love them!

For my Tinkerbell inspired mani, I had to go with green!  I started out with Lime Crime Pastelchio and added some gradient shimmer in OPI Oy Another Polish Joke and added some flowers for a nature look.  For my accent nail, I was thinking 'fairy' and fairy to me, means 'glitter'.  I added some OPI Pirouette My Whistle with an added dot in OPI Liquid Sand Solitare.  I had to squeeze in her signature puff!  What do you guys think?  I think I could have done more glitter to get my fairy feel in, but overall I liked the look!
 


As always, don't forget to check out the other Twinsies this week!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Traci at DrinkCitra


-Kelly

15 comments:

  1. Love this! The colours are beautiful. I am in love with Oy another polish joke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! The glitter looks lightly dusted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love all the different polish textures you combined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Tink!! So cute, the colors are super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Kel!!! this is so cute and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww Tinkerbell! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Tinkerbell!! I love it! This is totally a Tinkerbell mani :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are pretty! They are SO BRIGHT and fun!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)