Monday, July 15, 2013

Studded Neon

Hey gals!  So, a little while ago, I purchased a whole bunch of studs.  And now, I have to use them all up!  I decided to come up with a simple manicure that involved these awesome studs and cool colors.  I recently got Orly Beach Cruiser for my birthday and needed to put it to use immediately.  I ultimately came up with this mani that consisted of Orly Beach Cruiser and Illamasqua Rare.  I layered Rare over Illamasqua Scorch.  I then added my studs to alternate colors between the pink and the yellow.  I attached them with nail glue.  I loved the effect and it was a big hit with people!  The neons were so bright.  I used two coats of Beach Cruiser and one of Rare.  What do you guys think of this?  I got so many compliments so I hope you guys like them just as much!

 
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. That is unbelievably pretty! Amazing mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute and bright, perfect summer mani! I love the studs too, so bright and matches perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! Beach Cruiser is an awesome neon! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)