Friday, July 19, 2013

KB Shimmer: Don't Pink Twice

Good morning, all!  And Happy Friday. I have another shade from KB Shimmer's Summer Collection.  This is Don't Pink Twice.  This polish is a neon pink matte finish with blue flakies scattered throughout.  I used two coats for this and no topcoat to keep the matte finish.  I love this bright pink color.  I did find that the blue flakes were hard to see except in the sunlight.  They get a little lost in the base.  The pink base lightly stains,too.  The application was flawless.  I have zero problems and this was very easy to control.  My pictures are leaning a little orange, but this is a true neon pink.  Very bright!  How do you guys like this one?
 
 


You can buy this from KB Shimmer's site.
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. This is a really gorgeous neon pink! I just love KBShimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is def a pretty color. Its a striking color that makes it so unique and pretty. A must try indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I love the tiny hints of the blue shimmer :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)