Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Incoco Nail Strips in On The Edge

Hey guys!  So recently, the company Incoco sent me a few products of theirs to try out!  Incoco specializes in real nail polish strips.  Its been a while since I used nail polish strips, but I enjoy them.  Lets see how I liked the Incoco ones!


First off, I really loved the design of On The Edge.  Its a neon yellow with a black hounds tooth pattern.  I love me some hounds tooth!  Applying these was really easy.  They send you a small file to lightly buff your nails with and a cuticle stick to push back (not remove) your cuticles.  They are real nail polish, so that makes them flexible and easy to stretch to nail shape.  Whenever I put on nail strips I make sure my nails are completely dry.  If your nails have even a hint of lotion or oil, the strip wont stick right.  Just as nail polish would bald with lotion or oil.  I did accidentally rip my index finger one, but that's entirely my fault.  You do need to keep in mind that while they are flexible, its only to a degree.  I wore these for about 4 days and had no issues of wear.  They were still on strong with no chipping or peeling!  I did experience a little bit of a lift of the strip around my cuticle area with a few nails.  But it wasn't all that significant.  Overall, these are great products!  I loved the design and can't wait to try out the others that were sent to me!


You can find Incoco products here.  They have a really nice video to show you how to apply their products easily, but trust me, its not as hard as it seems!
-Kelly

This product was provided to me by the company. 


4 comments:

  1. These look really good!!!!! I've only tried this brand twice, but both times were pleasant! I always forget about them when I am wanting to do nail strips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome, I had these on yesterday! I really liked them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I have yet to try these out and am excited to now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love you in bright yellows like this!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)