Friday, July 5, 2013

Different Dimension: Vervain

Good morning gals!  I hope everyone had a good holiday, those of you that are Americans, at least!  We had two cookouts and they were both a good time!  I have another beauty from Different Dimension to show off today,  Lately, me and one of my best friends have been getting together for nail painting nights.  Its a great time.  We pick up and iced coffee (or some Chipotle, depending on the mood) and set to work!  During these get togethers, we've also been watching some The Vampire Diaries.  We are almost done with season 2, so no spoilers!  Haha!  But we've definitely become enamored with it.  So, of course, I had to pick up a polish called Vervain.  Named after the flower that debilitates the vampires for a short while and prevents all of their supernatural powers on humans.  Its a purple flower, so true to form this polish consists of purple hexes in a medium size. This is also a crelly based polish.  My favorite.  Some of those purple glitters have a holographic sparkle to it.   There's also some larger hexes, these kind of got buried with the base.  A bummer.  I did also find this to be a little on the thicker side, so be aware of this when applying!  I used two coats for this.  I loved the end look, though.  I don't really have a whole lot of purple glitter polishes, either!
 
 

How do you guys like this one?  You can find Different Dimension here.
-Kelly

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love how pale the purples look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo gorgeous! Love how the glitters look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful polish! Aw nail painting nights sound fun! A couple of my girlfriends used to have those, but sadly, life lately has become busy for us :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your polish, it's very nice!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)