Friday, July 12, 2013

Alanna Renee: Hedwig

Hey ladies!  I have a special polish today.  I have become very smitten with Alanna Renee polishes and she recently released her Magical World collection based of off Harry Potter.  If you've been reading this blog for a little while, you know that I LOVE my Harry Potter polishes.  I cannot get enough.  I will buy ALL THE HARRY POTTER POLISH.  Sorry, I can't contain it.  They are just too awesome.  This one is Hedwig.  Hedwig sits in a white base and has white, brown, yellow and black micro glitters in it, excluding the white. The white glitters are bars.  I used two coats for this and it was slightly thick.  However, it was easy to control.  This was a little hungry too, so you might have to add an extra coat of topcoat.  I love the yellow micro glitters in this.  This was the one polish I knew I HAD to have when this collection was debuted and I'm more than happy to have it now!

 
 

I purchased this through Color4Nails.
-Kelly


2 comments:

  1. you have a lot of this type of lacquers which I adore and envy you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Harry Potter! This Hedwig polish is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)