Friday, July 26, 2013

A England: Fated Prince

Hey gals! Only a full week until I go to the beach! I cannot wait! Then you guys will get to read some awesome guests post from some great blogger ladies!  I have another gorgeous A England beauty from the Burne-Jones Dream collection.  Today, I'm showing off Fated Prince.  I was so pumped to get this one, its another one I NEEDED to have.  Actually, the entire collection seems to be something I NEEDED to have.  Not a big surprise, there.  A England makes such high quality, amazing polishes so that I'm never disappointed.  Fated Prince is a deep olive holographic polish.  This shade is difficult to pin down with a specific color.  It leans charcoal at times.  But most times, I just see gorgeous sparkle.  The holographic glows within this shade.  I used two coats, but easily could have used one.  The first three photos are inside my lightbox, the last one is in direct light.  The application with this is flawless.  Why is A England so amazing?
 
 
 


You can buy A England from Llarowe.
-Kelly

6 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)