Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Textured

Hey gals!  I am pumped for this Twinsie Tuesday!  Its dedicated to textured polish, and its certainly not a secret that I love my textured polishes.  For this look, I used Nails Inc Clerkenwell.  I have the full review of this polish coming up soon, but I really wanted to use it as a base for this Twinsie Tuesday.  I used Lime Crime Peaches n' Cream to add some polka dots to the mix.  I loved the pop of the orange against the buff base.  Polka dots are a great way to spice up a manicure easily.  They are easy to do and take very little time.  That all being said, it seems I need to be a little more patient with my polka dots next time!  Some of them are a little off on size.  Haha!  What do you guys think?
 


Be sure to check out the rest of the Twinsies!

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Traci at DrinkCitra

-Kelly

24 comments:

  1. The pop of color is really pretty! Clerkenwell kind of reminds me of cottage cheese, though! I haven't tried any of the creme textures, but I don't think I would like them. My heart belongs to the Pixie Dusts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! This reminds me of the itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I haven't done any nail art with my textured polishes but seeing nail art like this makes me want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I love stuff like this!

      Delete
  4. You always have the best ideas - this is so simple and such a fun way to wear texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome! I love the added polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this a lot!!!! It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the polka dots over the white leather effect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. Love the polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute and simple! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)