Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer Blockbuster Day 2: Alice and Wonderland

Hey guys!  Happy hump day!  Whats better than to get your week moving with some Alice and Wonderland nail art?  I was so excited to do these, I've done Cheshire Cat nail art before but I wanted to do the whole story on my nails. Here's each  nail and polishes used:

Thumb: Base Illamasqua Scorch stamped with BM plate and Born Pretty Store stamping polish in red.  I also rimmed it with OPI Black Onyx.  This represents the red queen with her crazy cards.

Pointer: Base Lime Crime Lavendairy free handed with Lime Crime Once in A Blue Mousse, Illamasqua Scorch and OPI Black Onyx.  This nail represents and upside-down Alice, picture her falling down that rabbit hole.

Middle: Base is Zoya Jacqueline with free hand Lime Crime Lavendary and Peaches n' Cream then OPI Black Onyx.  This is the famous 'Eat Me' cookie.

Ring: Base of OPI Black Onyx then free handed with Illamasqua Scorch, Zoya Darcy and Onyx again.  I did this nail to represent the rabbit with his clock.

Pinky:  Base is Illamasqua Scorch and free handed with OPI Black Onyx.  I wanted this to represent the crazy rabbit hole fall.
 
 

I really liked how these turned out, especially my thumb.  I am horrible at stamping but I want to be good at it.  This seemed to me the best stamping I've done yet.  What do you gals think? Don't forget to check out what Elena came up with!

-Kelly


12 comments:

  1. What? Your stamping is gorgeous! Your def a pro! This is such a gorgeous mani... Totally loooovvveee every single nail.. And the art behind it is so well thought out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm far from a stamping pro but than you so much!

      Delete
  2. Love your thumb and your index, as for the others..as you will see in a minute, my mani compensates yours..eheh!! :D a cheshire cat's simle for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I love the upside down Alice on your pointer! Can't wait to see what else you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This turned out so great! I really like the thumb and Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That eat me cookie is adorable :P So cuuute <3

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)