Friday, June 14, 2013

Sonoma Nail Art: Aroma of Tacoma

Hey gals!  If you follow me on Instagram, you knew how excited I was to receive my first Sonoma Nail Art polishes.  I keep seeing swatches of them and adding them to my wish list, and it just happened that my two most wanted ones were in stock at the same time.  How great is that?  I ended up purchasing Tiny Tangerines and Aroma of Tacoma.  Today, I'm showing off Aroma of Tacoma.  This polish sits in a nude base that has the most subtle hint of shimmer.  The glitters in this range from white, gold and brown and vary in size.  I used two coats here, the first being thin and the second being a little thicker.  I really like wearing this, its so light and low key.  Just what you would need after wearing all kinds of crazy colors.  A bonus is that the polish is lightly scented!
 
 

You can find these polishes on Etsy.  I'm lemming hard after her Chalkboard Nails polish! And how cute are those labels?
-Kelly

14 comments:

  1. Oooh that's really unique! I like this one a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of love that your pinky is all white! And the labels on Sonoma bottles are so original and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the labels! Cute packaging always gets me!

      Delete
  3. This is really pretty! It kind of reminds me of chocolate milk or something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it smells like cookies because that's what this looks like. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)