Monday, June 24, 2013

Polish Addict Nail Color: Watermelon Crush

Hey gals! Continuing on with Polish Addict Nail Color swatches, today is Watermelon Crush.  At first glance, I didn't think I was going to like this one.  However, upon second inspection, I love it!  I choose to layer this over OPI Stranger Tides.  I wanted to show off each glitter in this beauty!  The base in this one is a tinted green shimmer.  The glitters in this one are magenta, black, melon, and lime green.  They also vary in size and contain hex and square glitters.  The square glitters really stand out in this one.  I used just one coat over Stranger Tides and as you can see, there was no issue of getting glitter on the nail.  They did tend to clump together a little, so a little extra brush stroking is needed (without the dirty jokes! Haha!).  Can I just say that the names of these polishes are so on point!  It literally is a crushed watermelon in a bottle!  So fun.
 
 

How are you guys liking my Polish Addict Nail Color swatches? You can find these polishes at Polish Addict Nail Color's Store.
-Kelly

This polish was provided to me for my honest review.

6 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)