Monday, June 3, 2013

Polish Addict Nail Color: Neon Nights

Good morning everyone!  I have another new indie brand to show off today.  I am just on a roll with these new indies!  That's perfectly OK with me!  This is Polish Addict Nail Color in Neon Nights.  I first discovered this polish on Instagram and I needed it.  There was no way I was passing on this one!  I have become a neon glitter whore.  I love them!  This is two coats of Neon Nights.  Neon Nights is a white creme base polish with flakes and hexes in neon glitters along with black bar glitter and black circle glitter.  I love the rectangles in this.  They are so different, as I haven't seen them anywhere else.  This applied really nicely.  I did notice that some of the glitters sank a little.  I let the bottle sit upside down for a little before I used it and gave it a little shake every so often, while painting.  A good method.   The mixture of black with neon in the white base is striking and I happen to really love it!  I also might have to revisit this polish in a matte form!
 
 
You can find these polishes here.  Has anyone else tried this brand out?
-Kelly 

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Def need to do a matte version.. Would love to see it matte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! my eyes are drawn to the big black circles. cant wait to see it matte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way this looks and the circles in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is SO creative! I'd love to have it! we must make a swap someday, lol! and i adore how the bottle label looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh I dunno if ill part with this one! Haha

      Delete
  5. I love the cookies n cream feel to this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She makes really great polishes, definitely one of my favorite brands right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first by her and I really liked it!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)