Friday, June 21, 2013

Polish Addict Nail Color: Jellyfish II

Hey guys, so I already reviewed Jellyfish I and today will be Jellyfish II.  These two polishes differ quite a bit.  Jellyfish II is a more of an off white base that leans yellow with navy, gold and purple glitters in it.  This beauty is` also glow in the dark!  How fun is that?!  I used two coats for this and application was flawless.  As much as I liked Jellyfish I, I like Jellyfish II more.  The combination of glitters in this one are larger.  The base also has a slight shimmer in it.  Not very apparent, but in high lights you can see it.  I love the navy glitter in this one.  Navy glitter really does something for me.  Its become my favorite type!  Lets talk about the glow in the dark factor.  I charged this under the light for just a few seconds and it glowed so bright blue in just the dimmest dark.  And the blue glow is my favorite.  Perfect to depict the underwater jellyfish!
 
 

You can buy this shade at Polish Addict Nail Color's Store.
-Kelly

This product was provided to me for my honest review.  




11 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)