Thursday, June 20, 2013

Polish Addict Nail Color: Jellyfish I

Hey gals!  the rest of this week and the beginning of the next, I'm going to be reviewing some Polish Addict Nail Color polishes. To kick it off is Jellyfish I.  This polish is a base of gold, shimmery white.  There's also some micro glitters in blue, purple and pink.  Some of the micro glitters have a holographic shine to them, as well.  I used two coats for this and it applied very smoothly.  Jellyfish is the perfect name for this one.  The gold shimmer in this give it almost a fluid look and the glitters are the perfect color to accent the base.  I wore this one for a few days and it shimmered so nicely in the sun.   How are you guys liking this one?  Has anyone else tried out Polish Addict Nail Color?
 
 
You can find these polishes at Polish Addict Nail Color's store.
-Kelly

This product was provided to me for my honest review.



12 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)