Thursday, June 27, 2013

Polish Addict Nail Color: Hypnotize

Hey guys!  Sorry about the no post yesterday!  It was my birthday so I took the day off!  I have a few more Polish Addict Nail Color polishes left.  Today, I'm showing off Hypnotize.  This polish lays in a green jelly base, but I choose to layer it over Lime Crime Pistachio.  Hypnotize really amped up this base color!  This polish is also jam packed with glitter.  There's teal and yellow hexes and squares, black hexes, squares and bars, white hexes, squares and bars.  There's also some giant white hexes and star glitter, which just make me swoon.  To add to the mix, there's also some micro glitters in the base that really make it shimmer.  Hypnotize has so much glitter I had zero issues getting them on the nail.  Each swipe revealed the perfect amount of glitter.  I love that star glitter, too.  Which is odd, I'm usually a hex kind of a girl, there's just something about them in this combination I love!   What do you gals think?

 
 
 You can find this polish at Polish Addict Nail Color's store.
-Kelly

This product was provided to me for my honest review.  

10 comments:

  1. ..and today is MY birthday..happy birthday to us!!!! :) This neon green is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday for yesterday! Hope you had a fun day. This is really an awesome glitter combo.. Really funky! I love the stars in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I love the stars too!

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty! I love it! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday! <3
    The glitter is sooo pretty, and I think you picked the perfect bright green base to show it off! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a great birthday! Loving this polish! Those glitter stars look great in it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)