Friday, June 28, 2013

Polish Addict Nail Color: Fireflies

Ok ladies!  Its the last one of my Polish Addict Nail Color swatches.  This one is Fireflies.  I had initially really wanted this when she first released it.  I was low on nail funds however- all that busy concert going I have been doing has really put a dent in it!  Haha!  I was so excited to see it in the batch of polishes I received to review!  This is one of those great milky base glitters that I will always love.  The base color in this is a vibrant pale yellow.  There's hexes in an even paler yellow, blue shards, and orange bar glitter.  My favorite part? The butterfly glitter in purple and pink!  They are just too cute.  They look like they are flying around the nail.  Plus, they require no fishing to get on the nail.  The bottle was packed with glitter so your bound to get a few!  I used two coats of Fireflies for this.  I love the pale yellow, perfect polish for the beginning of summer!
 
 


You can find Polish Addict Nail Color from her online shop.
-Kelly




This polish was provided to me for my honest review. 

6 comments:

  1. so cute and naive in a beautiful way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too sure about the little butterflies in it, but it sure is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea those types of glitters are different!

      Delete
  3. This is so cute! Haha definitely loving the butterfly glitter!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)