Friday, June 7, 2013

Picture Polish: Fairy Floss

Hey guys! Happy Friday.  I have a wedding this weekend to attend, it seems like my weekends just keep getting busier!  So, I have recently began a love affair with Picture Polish.  Their colors are so beautiful and unique with great application.  My newest love?  Fairy Floss.  Fairy Floss is a gorgeous baby pink color.  I don't know when exactly I decided to become obsessed with this color, but I all of the sudden NEEDED it.  Am I the only one that gets like that?  Its like it randomly pops into my head that I must have a color and I won't stop looking at swatches until I get it?! Haha, weird!   I used two coats of Fairy Floss and the first coat was slightly streaky.  The second coat remedies that easily, though.  I really want to try some nail art with this color, it looks like the perfect perky pink to use!
 
 

You can buy Picture Polish from Llarowe.
-Kelly


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour, can totally see why you needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your definitely not the only one who gets like that because I adore this color and instantly said I NEED THAT IN MY LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute and sweet and it's nice to see u in a natural look

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove this! Just so simple and girly, which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that pink is gorgeous!!!!
    would you like to follow each other via gfc?

    xo
    arleene

    arleenesfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)