Wednesday, June 5, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand: Pussy Galore

Hey all!  I have yet another textured polish to show off.  Sick of them yet?  I'm sorry guys, I literally just love them!  Haha.  They are my favorite trend of polishes so far.  This one is the, famously named, Pussy Galore by OPI.  Pussy Galore is a frosty pale pink textured polish with some brighter pink sparkle.  I was kind of on the fence about this one.  The boyfriend and I just happened to be in Ulta one day and I was mulling over it and my boyfriend asked me "What is that name? Is that real?!" and I replied with how it was named after a Bond Girl.  He then said I needed it just for the name.  Hahah!  In the end, I really liked the color and just broke down and got it.  I was actually really surprised at how much I liked this color.  I have really been in the mood for a more low key pink lately, and this fit the bill.  I think this would be the perfect color to transition into textured polishes with.  The pale pink is still within normal polish colors and its sparkle is still low key, as well.  I used two coats for this and the polish applied perfectly.
 
 

What do you gals think of this one?  Does the name turn you off too much from it?
-Kelly

14 comments:

  1. I really like this color, not so much the name. I've wanted to pick it up but my ulta never has it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man but they sell on their website now!

      Delete
  2. lol the name is funny. I really like the look of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this shade of pink! And like you said, it's a great transition into textured polishes. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. The name gets me every time! But this color is just super pretty and girly. It has almost a pearly look to it, which is crazy since I hate pearl polishes, but I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate pearls too but there is something about this one I'm loving!

      Delete
  5. This is such a lovely colour, and no, I'm not even a little bit tired of these textured beauties! It's a shame the name has turned some people off--which I totally understand--but really, if you're doing a Bond Girls collection, you kinda have to include this one. Better than Octopussy! >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good cause I have more! Haha and yes this bond collection was great!

      Delete
  6. "Just happened to be in Ulta one day." <-- likely story ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah they always begin like that!

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)