Thursday, June 13, 2013

KB Shimmer: 24 Carrot Bold

Hey ladies!  I have a bright and new shade from KB Shimmer, today.  This is 24 Carrot Bold, and bold indeed.  This is part of their new summer collection.  I recently picked up 4 of those new shades and wanted more.  But, unfortunately for my polish addiction, I had to save money for an upcoming trip to Columbus!   I feel like I've been so busy and lacking money lately!  Hopefully, with my birthday around the corner  I can get some time to relax and have some summer beers.  This is two coats and 24 Carrot Bold dries to a matte finish.  This shade is also an awesome neon jelly with gold flakes scattered throughout.  I was a little nervous on how this would look with my skin tone, but I really loved this shade on me!  Summer is finally here!
 
 

You can buy this shade and other KB Shimmer products on their site.
-Kelly

9 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)