Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Alanna Renee: Reptar

Hey gals!  How happy is everyone about the nice weather?  I feel like I thrive so much more when it's sunny out!  Today, I have yet another new brand to show off.  This one hails us all the way from Australia.  This got on my radar months ago, but unfortunately with shipping restrictions, I was unable to get it.  I finally checked around a few weeks ago and found a US retailer!  I had a few blips on the radar trying to get it because I'm a little lost on the Facebook world.  I know, it sounds weird, but I only had a personal one in high school and got rid of it once I entered college.  Now it seems like the site has really changed and I'm just getting the hang of it.  Lets not even talk about the state of my blog's Facebook- EEK!  Sorry for all that, guys!  Any way, once I got past all of that my order went very smoothly and I received my coveted polish just days later.  The shade I had my eye on was Reptar.  Did anyone else watch Rugrats as a kid?  It was like my favorite show.  Reptar makes me think of my lovable character's favorite dinosaur icon.   The base in this is a light blue color.  There's micro glitters in lime green, white and black, along with hexes in orange and lavender.  The base leans more green with all of those micro green glitters in it.  I actually layered this one over OPI Gargantuan Green Grape.  They matched perfectly.  I used one coat of each polish.   Reptar applied very smoothly and dries with a slightly gritty finish.  I put a think coat of Seche Vite to smooth it over.  I couldn't be more happier to finally have this polish!  She also just came out with a Harry Potter collection, and if you followed this blog for a while, you know how much I love my Harry Potter polishes!
 
 

You can purchase these through Color4Nails if your in the US.  This is an online retailer that sells via e-mail.  You can see their stocklist on Facebook.
-Kelly


8 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)