Friday, May 31, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust: Stevie

Hey gals! Happy Friday! This weekend I'm going to a Dave Matthews Band concert and I am totally excited.  I get to have an extra day off work because I of it too, so that's an added bonus!   Hows everyone doing lately?  It's finally getting nice out lately.  Ohio weather can be so finicky.  I also just purchased a bike and got it all fixed, so its been nice to get out in the sun and exercise.  I have another Pixie Dust from Zoya to show off today.  This is Stevie, a lovely lavender textured polish with silver sparkle.  I used two coats here and application was great.  I have to say, in case I haven't yet, that Zoya has some of the best textured polish.  Their brushes hold the polish well and that makes for really easy control.  I have just about zero cleanup with these.  The summer colors are really gorgeous, too.  I love this lavender color on me.  Its bright and fun.  How's everyone liking the textured trend?  I keep seeing more and more people start to really like them.
 
 
You can buy Zoya polishes here.
-Kelly

14 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! Such a gorgeous shade! In loooovvveee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! This one is on my wishlist for sure! It's such a pretty shade of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, LOVE! It didn't grab me on the shelf, but these swatches are giving me a serious WANT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when that happens! Even more when my swatches do it! Haha

      Delete
  4. Holy crap, LOVE THIS POLISH. One of the prettiest purples I've seen in such a long time!~

    Twitter.com/leejjune

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its gorgeous!! Thanks for the follow

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)