Thursday, May 2, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust: Miranda

Hello guys.  I have my first swatch of the Summer Zoya Pixie Dusts.  I have become completely smitten with textured polishes as a whole and Zoya's Pixie Dusts are becoming my favorites!   They have such great colors and formulas, how could you not love them?!  This is Miranda.  Miranda is a raspberry pink/red color that dries to a textured matte finish.  Miranda has an awesome raspberry sparkle to accompany the base color, along with some silver sparkle.  I used two coats here.  The formula was amazing, easy to guide and smooth to apply.  I do have to say, while I do like this color (obviously or I wouldn't have bought it), this is my least favorites of the Summer colors.  Raspberry pinks aren't always my favorite but I do get in the mood to wear them at times.  Overall, a great polish.  I can't wait to show off the rest of the collection!
 
 

You can buy Zoya from their website.
-Kelly

6 comments:

  1. looks like raspberries with sugar..yummy! (wait a minute..why do I always see food in enamels? lol!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! That's a great reference though!

      Delete
  2. Wowi.. I think this might be one of my favourites ones from the ones you already showed. Sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wear these textured polishes so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's a good thing since I have so many! Haha

      Delete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)