Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Transition Polish Spring to Summer

Hey gals!!  First off, sorry about the no post yesterday.  I had decided to take a long weekend!  I spent the day gardening with my mom.  We planted three types of peppers, two types of cucumbers, three types of tomatoes, chives, garlic, radishes, rosemary, beets, cilantro, parsley, basil and even some cat nip!  I am excited for all of it to start growing.  Hopefully, it does grow!  Anyway it's Tuesday and that's the day for Twinsie Tuesday!  Today's theme is the perfect polish to transition from Spring to Summer.  I immediately thought coral was the perfect polish for today.  Coral is a great polish to transition from Spring to Summer, it can be bright or toned down.  I choose to spice this mani up with a little gradient to really give the idea of a transition.  The base is Essie Haute as Hello and the gradient color is Essie Peach Daiquiri.   Both transition nicely into each other, another great metaphor for the Spring/Summer transition!  What's your guys' Spring to Summer go to polish?
 


Don't forget to check out the rest of the girls' Twinsie Tuesdays!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Traci at DrinkCitra

-Kelly

26 comments:

  1. Such a pretty gradient! Coral is one of my favorite shades to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful gradient, Kelly! These shades look awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on a transitional polish!! Your gradient is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered if someone would do a gradient! So pretty! Sounds like you will have a nice garden, we've planting lots too, it's all starting to grow now, so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can't wait for them all to come in!

      Delete
  5. Your post is making me hungry...and anxious to wear coral!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw gardening sounds fun!
    Your gradient looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this gradient! I love purple polishes as a transition :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo yea that's a good color to transition with!

      Delete
  8. This gradient is beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)