Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Oldest Untried

Hey gals!  Its Tuesday, so you know that means Twinsie Tuesday, now!  Today's post is centered around your oldest untried polish.  I'm ashamed to say that I have far too  many untrieds in my helmer.  My oldest untried, however, is a great polish that had been a major lemming for me.  This is Candeo Colors Jellybean.  Jellybean is a crelly polish with glitters in it, the kind of polish I just love!  The base of it is a pastel yellow and  all of the hexes and microglitters are all in pastel in blue, pink and purple.  This really has sat in my drawer for entirely too long!  I just love it!  I used two coats here and it went on really smooth.  There's just the right amount of glitter to allow for even coverage with no problems in application, but still getting even amounts of  glitter on each nail.  I can't wait to see what other gems the rest of the girls have been hoarding in their stashes!!  This is exactly the thing I love about now being part of Twinsie Tuesday, polishes like this finally get their time to shine!
 
 

Dont forget to check out the other ladies' post for today!

Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch
Traci at DrinkCitra

What do you all think of this polish!? You can find Candeo Colors here.
-Kelly 

32 comments:

  1. I have wanted this polish for so long but I know it will just sit in my stash :/ It's so pretty though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I'm kinda bummed its just been sitting in my stash :/

      Delete
  2. This polish is one of my absolute favorites ever! I can't believe you didn't wear it immediately. So pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it either! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Yes! This is totally up my alley too! So fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love yellow and the added glitter makes it even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this one, Kelly! It's been sitting in my untrieds for way too long too. Must rectify that ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cutest nails ever! <3

    xx Michelle

    mich-ette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is exactley the kind of lacquer that i am dying to have but can't find here

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never get tired of these creamy-glitter combo polishes, and this one is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! I love this kind of in the bottle jelly sandwich polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great spring polish! I love how it's soft without being too in your face yellowy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty polish!!! I'm glad you got a chance to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe this sat in your untrieds for so long, I would have tried to wear it immediately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It took me forever to actually get it too! Weird!

      Delete
  13. This one looks great! I'm glad you were able to finally try this one out! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)