Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sonnetarium: Cucumber Salad

Good morning, ladies!  It feels like forever since my last Sonnetarium polish!  However, I finally have the last one of the Spring Collection to show off.  This is Cucumber Salad, just writing the words makes me hungry! I love cucumbers, they are so easy to put into fresh meals.  Lately, I have really been watching what I eat and trying to eat more healthier and natural things and cucumbers have become a staple for me.  Anyway!  Enough about food, and back to the polish!  Cucumber Salad is a spring green base with green and white glitters.  There's also a very subtle shimmer hidden in this.  I love this one!  There's something about the small white and green glitters that makes this polish dainty but exciting at the same time.  This polish is certainly fresh in many ways!  I used two coats here with a slight third coat to fill in streaky areas.  It's a little sheer.  This is definitly the polish to wear when you want something other than pink, but nothing too crazy!  What do you all think?
 
 

You can buy Sonnetarium here.
-Kelly

12 comments:

  1. I just love the name of this one, and the colors amazing also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this entire collection...this is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous green! It's just like a cucumber salad - fresh and lovely! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one looks beautiful! I love the name of it! Yum hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's real cute! Name and polish! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, I love this, Kelly! Straight to the wish list!

    And then straight to the store to get some cucumbers because I'm totally craving a cucumber sandwich now. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)